Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i could have shot FOREVER

I met up with Sheila and Jordan last friday for their engagement shoot (wedding is all booked for next year!) and - honest to goodness - I didn't want the session to EVER end! Not only are they so fun to be around, but they're totally in love, totally willing to try any of my crazy ideas, and let's face it...they're pretty easy on the eyes too! We had a blast! I know I've succeeded in making a couple feel comfortable when even the groom to be tells me, "that wasn't so bad!" :)

I hope you guys enjoy this little glimpse of your shots. I'm nearly done with your gallery and will be in touch soon with password and viewing instructions. Thanks again for asking me to capture your wedding for you. These pictures just make me so excited for the big day!









1 comment:

lettner-putz said...

Tammy-
I am so glad we got to see a sneak peak. The pictures look absolutely amazing!! We are so pleased with your work and so glad we decided to have you capture our wedding day. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Thanks again for everything.
--Sheila