Thursday, October 2, 2008

Charlie and Jessie

I had the absolute pleasure of photographing Charlie and Jessie's wedding a few weeks back. It was just the most perfect day - the weather was beautiful, the bride was stunning, and a relaxed feeling just permeated throughout the day. Charlie and Jessie, along with their little girl, chose to be married at this great little campground and succeeded in putting on one heck of a celebration! They were so fun to shoot throughout the day, joking and laughing during all of it. We got some stunning shots and captured some beautiful memories. Jessie and Charlie - thanks so much for letting me a part of your special day. You are such a beautiful family and I wish you the best. I can't wait to finish with the rest of your proofs (almost done!) and for you to see them!












1 comment:

Jessie said...

Tammy thank you so much for making pictures go soooo smoothly on such a busy day. We love our pictures and really appreciated your laid back "go with the flow" style. Thank you so much for sticking around at the end to catch the pictures towards the end of the night and not rushing out like so many other photographers do. I would say that I will definitely recommend you to others, but I already have, so I guess I will say -- I will definitely continue to recommend you to others. Thanks so much!!!

Jessie