Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a guy!!!

I was SO thrilled when Chase's mom first contacted me about taking his Senior Portraits. I'm a bit embarassed to admit this, but I was mostly excited to just have a GUY in my studio for senior pics! Not to discredit the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting this year, but I was ready for the challenge of something new. Chase provided me all that and more!

Let me tell you, this guy is going places! He's ALL boy - snowboarding pics (check), football pics (check), super cool car pics (check). We had so much fun and I even managed to get him done in time for his game that night. I'm so thankful to have met you all and I'm eager for your reaction to your proofs. I'll be ready with your online gallery soon - enjoy this sneak peek!










2 comments:

Travis and Rachel said...

What a cutie! You did a great job and I'm sure he will love them!

hbratland said...

AWESOME Tammy...that's all we have to say!!! Thank you so much...we are both so very pleased with your work!!!