Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Colin

How cute is this little guy!?!?! I just want to squeeze him! One of my very best friends, Jen and her hubby Andy, were up to visit this past weekend. Jen and I lived together during and after college. In fact, she was the one who first introduced me to my husband. Of course, while they were here, we got some studio time in for Colin's 6 month pictures (yes, this big boy is just six months old!). Looking at these pictures, I can't help but smile. I'm just in love with this beautiful family and I was anticipating little Colin's addition to the family for (what I interpret as) FOREVER. I believe I did some cartwheels the day that Jen told me she was expecting! Thanks guys for the great visit - I hope you enjoy this little peek, I'll have the rest done in no time.

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Tam.
So good to see you this weekend, thanks so much for taking time on Sunday to take our pictures. I was watching the slide show when my students came in. One of them said, "That looks like a picture from a magazine." I agree, they are gorgeous!!