Monday, October 27, 2008

gymboree loves averie

Averie is one stylin' two year old! I had the pleasure of shooting her 18 month pics and now her 2 year old ones. Let me tell you - she has FANTASTIC clothing. As the mother of 2 little girlies myself, I am totally checking out Averie's clothes to get ideas. I asked her mom, Elana, about the stellar threads and (as suspected) she noted that the girl was dressed head to toe in Gymboree. She has the hats, the shirts, pants, sweaters, socks, ribbons, bows - you name it! And her mom has the inside scoop on all of it! She tipped me off to this great website: http://www.gymbofriends.com/ It's basically a stomping grounds for all the mothers out there who (like Elana...like me) just can't say no to Gymboree. Pretty cool, huh?
Anyway - look below to see some great pics of the little style maven herself. Enjoy the peek Elana - I'll be in touch with your gallery information soon!


















No comments: