Monday, October 20, 2008

and even more boys!

I've just been having the best time with 'the boys' lately! Ann brought in her family-o-boys last week to get an updated family portrait and man did we have a great session. I know Ann from all the fun "Mommy and Me" classes that I take my daughters too so it was so neat to see her outside of that element. We were trying to get her youngest son to make a serious face for one shot. I kept telling him to try to look mad but he just couldn't get it. Well, knowing that he's obsessed with Case IH tractors Ann told him, "hey do you know what Tammy's husband's job is? He sells John Deere!" Well wouldn't you know it, that serious/angry look came real easy then! It was just too funny. You can just tell that their home is filled with laughter and love. Ann - I hope you enjoy the quick peak...I'll be in touch about the rest of your gallery real soon!







1 comment:

Ann Riebel said...

Tammy,
I love them! Your lens and your eye for people has caught the boys personalities even in the few you have posted. Thanks. I can't wait to see the rest.
Ann