Friday, December 21, 2007

paying it forward

See this little cutie? He is my cousin's son and I had the honor of watching him for a couple weeks in early December. He's the sweetest little guy - but the poor kiddo has acid reflux and he's in pain 90% of the time. Unfortunately, he cries...a lot. My cousin told me she doesn't have any pictures of him at all yet because 1) he's her third kiddo (as a third kid myself, I know how that goes) and 2) he's always so sad and in pain.

Well, I just couldn't imagine not grabbing some shots of him while he was sleeping. These were just taken in my dining room using the light from the window and a soft blanket. I LOVE how calm he looks! I'm heading out to a dinner party tonight where I plan on surprising my cousin with these pics. Can't wait for her reaction!






1 comment:

Travis and Rachel said...

What a cutie! I'm sure she loved the pics!! Love, Rachel