Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Challenge...

Amy is one of my "mommy" friends and I simply adore her, her hubby, and her family. We have a blast whenever we get together and I love how laid back and casual I can be with her. The day before Amy's photoshoot she told me about a photo session she had just had with a different photographer and how frustrated she was with the results and the crazy dough she had to lay down just to get one 8x10. From that moment on I made it my mission to capture the best darn pictures of her kids that she could hope for. I told her that I was determined to prove how silly she was for even buying one print from "that other guy."

Well...as luck and (a bit of) talent has it - we got some GREAT shots! In fact, when I showed these to her and her husband last night they just kept saying, "Oh man... you were supposed to screw it up! You weren't supposed to do this GOOD! Ugh...do you know how much this is gonna cost us now? We LOVE them!"

I just laughed (and gloated a bit inside).

Told you so, Amy. :)














No comments: