Monday, December 3, 2007

outdoors...one last time

Believe it or not I was able to squeeze one last outdoor session in before the snow hit! I was so thrilled that we hit good weather because Kim (aka - Super Mom to these 4 lovelies) SO wanted an outside portrait. I was happy to oblige and I love the results.

Looking at these pictures makes me smile because they were all taken at the old farm where my dad grew up. There's just so much history at that place. I can vividly imagine him expoloring some of these same nooks and crannies as a little boy (with his 13...yes, I said 13...brothers and sisters). No doubt they had lots of love and laughter on that farm.

Anyway, there's just something about old barns and sheds that make for such beautiful pictures. Don't you think?














2 comments:

KJA said...

It has been such a pleasure working with you. It sounds like we will be reaching out to you again sometime this Spring. The oldest two have their own sessions in mind. Both love softball, one is a bow hunter and the other plays the drums - I have to say, considering the work you have done for us thus far, I am already excited about the results.

Travis and Rachel said...

Repeat clients- yeah!! So exciting for you!! Love you, Rachel