Thursday, November 6, 2008

how cool is this?

Barb came in to get some FAB pictures of her with her little Sammy sometime in August (I believe it was during my blog-break) and decided she just couldn't live without some beautiful canvas prints for her wall. She decided on 3 16x20 prints and loved them so much that she just had to show me how they looked in her house (okay, okay - I asked her to send me a pic!). Doesn't that just look awesome??? I love the grouping of 3 - great choices, Barb!

For those of you that don't know, canvas prints are a great way to show my work is a simple, but stunning way. Your picture is printed on streched canvas (1.5 inches thick) and they come ready to hang (no frame necessary). The 3-D impact of a canvas is really breathtaking. I've just ordered one for my own home (finally got some pictures of me, my hubby and the girls) and will share pics with you when it arrives. Please let me know if you have any questions about canvas or if you'd like to know more about pricing, ideas, etc.