Saturday, November 15, 2008

a beautiful bride, a beautiful day!

Maureen (Mo) is such a great friend of mine! Imagine my thrill when she asked me to photograph her wedding! She and Sam were married two weeks ago on the most perfect fall day. At one point during the day I pulled Mo aside for a few minutes because I just had to gush to her...seriously, she made such a STUNNING bride I could hardly stand it! The whole day was perfect from start to finish and I have the most beautiful pictures to prove it. Mo - I'm nearly done with your gallery and I'll be in touch with the details soon. For now, enjoy this sneak peek and just close your eyes and remember how blissful that day was. Congrats!























3 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh, Tammy, these are sooo beautiful! Exactly what we wanted! It was so fun to work with you! You were right, the ugly turned out beautiful!

We love them!

Unknown said...

IC is such a great place for wedding photos! I LOVE these shots. Next time you visit, Andy and I are going to put on our wedding outfits and head downtown with you!!!!!

Michelle said...

These are so beautiful and amazing.I've showed them to everyone in my office (I now have some more appointments for you when you come out!) I even love the ones with Mo's "I'm so seriously sexy" face! (love you MO!)

You must have had an OUTSTANDING assistant that day.

Seriously, she was so beautiful and it was such a beautiful day - I am glad I got to share it with you!