Friday, November 9, 2007

loving this!

Check this out...I open my in-box this morning to find this ridiculously sweet e-mail from a client who just received her engagement pictures from me yesterday evening. This just made my day!!


Hey

I absolutely positively adored the pictures. Dan did too!! i really really liked the ones that were not posed that were "different". My favorite one was the one with the song on it. I also liked that old looking one of us holding hands that looked antique. Loved, loved, loved!!!

How was your birthday? Hope it was good.

Thanks much, Ana

PS...I am so so so happy that we picked you because;
-you take different pictures
-you are younger
-you are really nice
-you "capture the moment"
-you are reasonably priced

Okay, so not only did she call me younger (the day after my 28th birthday...hurrah!) and say that I was nice, but she basically sent me a disertation on why Capturing Moments Photography rocks (complete with a bulleted list). Love this girl! Can't wait to shoot your wedding next year, Ana! :)


Take a look at how in love these two knuckleheads are.....


We were just about done with our session when we came across this old beat up truck. Even though it was a Ford, Dan and Ana jumped right on for a super fun shot!
The "antique" holding hand one that she was talking about

No comments: