Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas Special...extended!

Well, I figured that since I don't even have my Christmas cards ready yet...I can't expect others to have thought that far ahead. :) As a result, I've extended my Christmas special until December 25th. Make sure to schedule an appointment today!

The Christmas Special:
The Holidays are just around the corner (believe it or not!) and it's time to think about getting that family portrait taken. I am offering a special which will run until December 1st that includes the following:


  • Family sitting fee ($30.00 value)
  • Holiday Card Photo Creation ($25.00 value)
  • Portrait CD with all your images (including the Holiday Card Photo Creation) from the session yours to keep in jpeg format ($95.00 value)
  • All for just…$120.00

That's a savings of $30.00! Please view the images below which are examples of my holiday cards. Be sure to contact Tammy to set up your appointment today (as November will fill up fast!).

*** this special includes one family sitting fee; individual children's sitting fees will be charged accordingly










1 comment:

Travis and Rachel said...

Tam- I am so excited about your new blog...I was wondering when you were going to start one. Love seeing all the new pictures and creations. You're great:) Love you, Rachel