Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jumping back in

So I came back from California (in JUNE!).

And then I had a billion awesome, fantastic shoots with my amazing clients.

And I never blogged. Because I was just so busy shooting and editing.

And then I was behind so many session that I didn't know where to start.

Months passed...still no blog.

Then clients started asking, "how come no blog?"

(Insert guilt here)

But where to begin? I can't possibly post all my summer sessions! How do I start this back up again?

At the urge of one of my favorite clients, I'm just "jumping back in" and blogging about what happens from here forward.

Here you go...I'm back!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I am SOOOO excited to see more pictures from capturingmomentsphotography!!! I check this blog everyday. Now if I can just get an update on your personal blog! Love you!