Saturday, July 12, 2008

mr. anthony

Little Anthony was in my studio (again - pre California...I'll get caught up soon!) awhile back and he brought along his mom and his VERY loving and doting big sisters. Man, oh man - this little boy is soooooo loved! It was adorable how he responded to all 3 of them, flashing big smiles and hamming it up. What fun!

Anthony's mom asked me to create a collage of "the many faces of Anthony"...you can check it out and the bottom of this post. I loved her idea of combining these pics and she chose my new favorite size of print (10x20 - and don't worry you CAN find frames rather easily). Always remember that collages are a great way to showcase a series of photos that share a common theme...ask about one at your next session!

Thanks for coming in guys!




No comments: