Thursday, June 26, 2008

little lily

Lily's session proved two things to me: 1) it's a small, small world. 2) i'm getting old!

You see, when Lily and her mom walked in - I instantly felt as though I knew them from somewhere. After beating around the bush and asking some casual questions (So....are you from Winona? Have you lived here all your life?) Lily's mom flipped the light on for me. She very lightly offered, "oh yeah - you used to babysit for me."

Oh my goodness! THAT's where I recognized her from! And furthermore...when did she grow up (making me quite grown up!)? How can it be that the little chickie I used to babysit for is now a momma herself (does that make me a Grand-Babysitter?)? Golly, I'm old! I digress...

Anyway, steal my heart...this little Lily was a doll! We had so much fun and Lily's mom totally gets my style. We had a blast taking some beautiful portraits. I was thrilled to be able to share them with her!










No comments: