Friday, May 30, 2008

Bad blogger!

I know I know - I've been a bad blogger. I haven't update in FOREVER! The truth of it is - there's too many of you and not enough of me! :) I've been crazy busy lately photographing some cute, cute kiddos, families, couples, etc. There's just not enough hours in the day and the blog fell to the back burner. But enough is enough! No more procrastinating, Tammy! :) I've been having a blast...and now it's time to show off some of my latest work.

Let's start with Amber's kiddos. Amber and I worked hard to dodge rain and mud a few weeks ago, finally getting together on a chilly, chilly Sunday to snap some pics of her 3 beautiful babes. You wouldn't even know the temp was cold with smiles like these! :) We had so much fun and (arriving next week) Amber will be the proud owner of a huge print to hang over her fireplace (that is where it's going, right?).


















No comments: