Monday, April 21, 2008

my new coffee buddy

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Hannah. This little girlie CRACKED me up over and over again during our shoot. Though just 4 years old, she can converse with the best of them. She was FULL of questions and, while we shot, we talked about everything from pumpkins to cowboys to Britney Spears. In fact, Hannah even went on to explain to me that she can smile better after drinking coffee (we had to take a few breaks so she could sip from her dad's cup)! I'm laughing right now just thinking about how much fun we had. I hope these pics can convey her lively spirit. Watch out world...this little girl is going places!










1 comment:

Travis and Rachel said...

What a dollie- how cute! I love the black and white one three from the bottom.